Monday, November 2, 2009

Cow Cheese Magic


When I was on my mission in England people would always give us laughing cow cheese and crackers as a snack. They would grab it from their shelf and open a package for us. It used to always freak me out because it was cheese. I thought It would have to be refrigerated. The amazing thing about this cheese is it doesn't have to be refrigerated until after the package is open. Crazy! Stores in America still refrigerate it because I think it freaks other people out too...to see a cheese not in the refrigerator. The last package I bought also has a shelf life of almost a year. Another good qualifier as a good food storage item. So next time you are at the store in the refrigerator section, pick up a package of laughing cow cheese, turn it over and read the bottom of the package which reads, "refrigerate after opening."

2 comments:

Wendy J. said...

Great tip Linda! I was not aware of this!

Linda said...

I love these cheese! It really is amazing!